Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Paris in July


Heard about this along the blogging grapevine. Bookbath and Thyme for Tea are hosting the Paris in July blogging...thing. Not exactly a blog-a-thon, but you get the idea. Get to spend a month blogging about the shared love of french things.

I've loved Paris and french things for a long time, longer than my love of British television. Took four years of french in middle-high school, even though Spanish would have been much more useful in Southern California. Got loads of little Eiffel Towers around my bedroom, and a trip to France is on my bucket list. So seems like my kind of blogging event.

So if you want to know more about it, go check out one of the host blogs for more information. I'll probably have some planning posts in the next few days

No comments: