Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Paris in July - The Planning

I've been thinking about what all I'd might want to blog about for this. I was thinking I'd aim for blogging on the topic 2-3 times a week. And keep with normal book related blogging (I've got a bunch of e-book to review still). The list of possible topics:

Movies
French
  • Le pacte des Loups/Brotherhood of the Wolf
  • Amelie
  • Triplets of Belleville
  • La Femme Nikita
  • Coco Before Chanel
  • The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
  • Cyrano de Bergerac

Set in France
  • French Kiss
  • The Scarlet Pimpernel
  • Three Musketeers


Books
  • To Be Queen: A Novel of the Early Life of Eleanor of Aquitaine
  • The Hunchback of Notre Dame
  • The Scarlet Pimpernel series
  • Camille
  • Father Goriot
  • Madame Bovary
  • Candide
  • I am Madame X



Music
La Marseillaise
Les Miserables
Saint-Saens

And perhaps something on architecture, painting, historical fashions... I need to site down and go through things before July rolls around

No comments: