1. The Century Trilogy by Ken Follett - I loved Pillars of the Earth. LOVED. As in blew through it within two weeks kind of love. So I started buying these when they came out. Just haven't started it yet.
2. Matteo Alacran by Nancy Farmer - Saw the second book in the book store and immediately thought OMG THIS SOUNDS AWESOME! And the kid working in the store who has read it insists that it is.
3. Gemma Doyle by Libba Bray - I've had the first book for a while, historical fiction and a gorgeous cover.
4. The Empress of Rome by Kate Quinn - I love the history of Ancient Rome, so when I heard about this and the good reviews by historical fiction readers, I needed to try this.
5. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi - When I saw reviews, it sounded brilliant, so I got it. And there it has sat...
6. The Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper - When the movie came out, it intrigued me.
7. Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan - Nothing like a huge epic fantasy series to draw my attention.
8. Lindsay Chamberlain Mystery by Beverly Connor - Series where the lead character is an archaeologist? Sold.
9. Necromancer by Lish McBride - Can't resist the title and I like dead things.
10. The Cousins' War by Philippa Gregory - Philippa Gregory is pretty hot and cold in my book, but when you can get them under $5, typically will give it a try. Because every so often, you want a fluffy, bodice rippery historical fiction.