Soo... I've still not made it to far up my Mt. Vancouver challenge. I've only got to book 5 of 25. Which would be 962.4 miles of the 4,812 miles elevation. But I'm hoping I can have some lazy time with a few in a read-along or two this summer.
And now, a little poem using the tiles read, and up to five extra words:
At The Kingmaking of The Princes of Ireland, The Book Thief was Catching Fire from A Clash of Kings.
Mt. Vancouver - Completed:
1. The Kingmaking by Helen Hollick
2. Princes of Ireland by Edward Rutherfurd
3. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
4. A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
5. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
6. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
7. Kindred by Octavia Butler
8. The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obreht
9. Naked Heat by Richard Castle