Stolen from Wendy @ Wall-to-Wall Books, but I forgot to do it earlier closer to when she posted it.
1. What kind of eReader do you own?
2. How long have you had it?
About two months. Got it near the beginning of February when I started a long monitoring project for work.
3. What was your first bought book?
We Two: Victoria and Albert: Rulers, Partners, Rivals by Gillian Gill
4. Name 3 random books on your eReader "shelves" or in your "library" that are waiting to be read.
The Hanover Square Affair by Ashley Gardner
Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Magyk by Angie Sage
5. Name 3 random books on your eBook wishlist.
Fool by Christopher Moore
Autobiography of Mark Twain
America the Edible: A Hungry History From Sea to Dining Sea by Adam Richman
...though the last I'd probably get more as a real book. I've just started using it as a sort of notepad if I'm in a book store and see something I want, but don't want to buy at the moment.
6. What will your next purchase probably be and why?
I'm tempted to get the Zombie Survival Guide while its still $5
7. If you get music (Nook Color gets Pandora) what was the last song or singer you looked up?
I've not bothered signing up for it yet. I've got two Ipods, so I'm really covered on them for audio
8. How often do you use your eReader?
As of late, daily, since I've had a couple library ebooks I was reading, then started on some of the other. But I have a real book going too, so it varies who gets the most attention.
9. Have you downloaded any magazines?
Not yet, because I don't like most of the magazines offered. I'm a history and science girl. Don't want politics, or worse fashion magazines. If I did I'd probably go for Nat Geo, or a newspaper
10. How did you ever survive without an eReader?
Quite easily, as my boxes of boxed up books can attest to. But now I can get better bargins (when was the last time you got something good for 99 cents at a new book store?) and not worry where to put them.