I've thought of trying this, but hadn't yet. Seemed like a good time to try.
COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP:My Wishlist: HERE ---- And if you are looking for the giveaway info from the Historical Fiction Hop, I'll be taking care of that this weekend!
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren! Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping! Sign up for September 2012 [HERE] See who else is participating [HERE]
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)