Monday, July 16, 2012

High Summer Read-a-thon Starting line



Its time for the High Summer Read-a-thon. Since I've been having trouble keeping with my MT. TBR challenge, I'm going to work on that. The other day I went through my books and pulled out some I want to aim for trying to read over the summer.


And Delirium, which I forgot to include. This is enough for several of the summer read-a-thons, I'm sure.


But first, I am going to work on finishing Kindred by Octavia Butler (I think i started the day on page 58). I'm not going to count audiobook hours for this, but will probably keep listening to those, since i've several checked out.

Day 1 (June 16):
  • # pages read:
  • # books finished:
  • WTD pages:
  • WTD books:
Day 2 (June 17):
  • # pages read:
  • # books finished:
  • WTD pages:
  • WTD books:
Day 3 (June 18):
  • # pages read:
  • # books finished:
  • WTD pages:
  • WTD books:
Day 4 (June 19):
  • # pages read:
  • # books finished:
  • WTD pages:
  • WTD books:
Day 5 (June 20):
  • # pages read:
  • # books finished:
  • WTD pages:
  • WTD books:
Day 6 (June 21):
  • # pages read:
  • # books finished:
  • WTD pages:
  • WTD books:
Day 7 (June 22):
  • # pages read:
  • # books finished:
  • WTD pages:
  • WTD books:

8 comments:

Michelle Miller said...

Wow, that's quite a pile...looks about like mine...and then my review pile looks about like that too. LOL! Welcome to the read-a-thon, Sarah. Hope you accomplish your goals and have fun!


The prize/giveaway page is up at the blog if you'd like to check it out.

Vonnie Rivera said...

I saw someone else post this read-a-thon. Sounds very interesting. I too need to read more books from my pile instead of Library books and adding more books.

Tracy said...

Wow, that is a big pile. GOod luck!

Tif said...

That is a huge pile of goodness!! Good luck with reading all those! Inheritance is on my shelf too and I need to get to that one sooner rather than later!

Sarah Williams said...

And that is just a small, small part of it. Figure I can binge this week, and start on my arcs next week.

Sarah Williams said...

This one is nice because its not a 2 day one, which always are during the work week. It it doesn't require challenges.

Sarah Williams said...

If I can get through that by the end of summer with this and some other RAL, I should make a good dent in my TBR

Sarah Williams said...

Most of these, like Inheritance have been sitting on the shelf since last fall at least. I need to read it, then I can move the series someplace that won't potentially launch itself during a earthquake.