Sunday, July 29, 2012

Coming in August

Looking for some reading events to participate in this summer? Here's a few I plan on participating in:

The True Book Addict and Fiction State of Mind are hosting a readalong of Hillary Mantel's Wolf Hall. Check out the schedule and sign-up here.

Wallace of Unputdownables is hosting a readalong of Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest.

Estella's Revenge & Capricious Reader are hosting a readalong of Elizabeth Gaskell's North and South. I'd love to reread this with my audiobook copy, but I had recently binged on downloading audiobooks from the library, so it might not be possible for me.



Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
I may do this one, not sure if two back to back will be a good thing or not.


And remember, I'll be hosting a readalong for The Hobbit. I'll be getting together a page and a shiny graphic for it, but for now you can read about it at the interest post here

No comments: