Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge


This challenge is hosted by Reading with Tequila. The point of the challenge is to select books from a list recommended by various bloggers.

The Levels:
Level I - Read 5 books from the 2011 Book Blogger Recommendation List
Level II - Read 10 books
Level III - Read 15 books
Level IV - Read 20 books
Level V - Read 20+ books

The list can be found HERE.

I am going to aim for Level II - Read 10 Books. Going through the list, I made a list of the ones I currently own and a couple I will likely own before the year is out. They will be my main choices to start from.

Divergent by Veroncia Roth
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Steifvater
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
Legend by Marie Lu
The Andromeda Strain by Michael Crichton
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
The Restorer by Amanda Stevens
The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
Katherine by Anya Seton
Completed:
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
2. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
3. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
4. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
5. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
6. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
7. Legend by Marie Lu
8. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
9. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
10.

2 comments:

Melissa_Avid_Reader_MJ said...

Good luck with the challenge, Sarah. A few of my favs our on your list, and several others are sitting on my TBR pile

Sam_TinyLibrary said...

Looks like you are going to read some great books this year! I loved I Capture The Castle when I read it.