Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday- What I'm Reading

What I'm reading is hosted by Book Journey

Well, last week I didn't finish any books.

Gone with the WindDoc: A Novel
Gave some time to the neglected Part Four of Gone With The Wind for the read along. Also, the best laid plans of staggering library holds went to pot as I had six holds come through in the last three weeks. So after I nearly caught up with GWTW, I went back to reading Doc by Mary Doria Russell. A bit less than 200 pages and it is due Thursday, and I don't know if I can make that. It's just not living up to the hype, and seems to be moving pretty slowly for me.

The Night CircusLady of the EnglishRules of CivilityThe Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2)
I still have The Night Circus, Rules of Civility and Lady of the English from the library on my nook after this. And just got The Power of Six from the city library system. Might go with the latter first, since it would be quick and a nice variation from the others.

1 comment:

Amused said...

I love Gone with the Wind - I hope you are enjoying it!