Monday, August 1, 2011

What I'm Reading and Mailbox Monday

What I'm Reading is hosted by Bookjourney and Mailbox Monday is being hosted in August by Life in the Thumb

This Week...

I finished:
Reign of the Nightmare Prince by Mike Phillips

I'm Reading:
Into the Wilderness by Sara Donati
Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Eiffel's Tower by Jill Jonnes

I'll read next:
Sharpe's Tiger by Bernard Cornwell
The Magicians by Lev Grossman
Walking with Henry by Gayle Ross
A Kingdom's Cost by J.R. Tomlin


In my mailbox:

From Paperbackswap
Sarum by Edward Rutherfurd
Midnight Never Come by Marie Brennan

And from my weekly raid of Borders
The Reservoir by John Milliken Thompson
Saving Savannah by Jacqueline Jones
The Borgias by Jean Plaidy
Corrag by Susan Fletcher
She Wolves by Helen Castor (which I looked for last week but didn't see)

And for review:
No Shirt, No Shoes, No Spells by Rose Pressey
Rock n' Roll is Undead by Rose Pressey

4 comments:

Melissa @ Confessions of an Avid Reader said...

Wow! You have lots of great reads underway or coming up. I enjoyed the Sara Donati series, and Gone with the Wind is one of my favourites.

Looking forward to your take on the Marie Brennan book since I have it waiting to be read.

Enjoy!

sawcat said...

Its the blessing and curse of hanging out at Shelfari. Several of these are because of that.

Melissa @ Confessions of an Avid Reader said...

I know the feeling :-) Not only does Shelfari membership add to my to be read list, but I find it also interferes with my reading time, too.

Anonymous said...

You have an interesting book list! Gone With the Wind is a great read. I read Sarum some time ago, and actually visited the site in England. I don't love the Rutherford style of writing - too much jumping from time to time - but it was a cool book and a cool place to visit.