Monday, May 16, 2011

Mailbox Monday

Now its that time to see the products of my trolls through the freebie sections of BN. I see it as a good way to try something new, or something you wouldn't necessarily read if you had to buy it.

Freebies:
The Duchess's Tattoo by Daisy Goodwin
The Strange Case of Finley Jayne by Kady Cross
Throwaway by Heather Huffman
The Gauntlet by Karen Chance
Life Blood by Thomas Hoover
A Tailor Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer
Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
1936- On The Continent
Babbitt by Sinclair Lewis
Amersham Rubies by Rhys Bowen
Wonderful by Jill Barnett

For Review:
The Broken Sword by Joseph Robert Lewis

Library and New purchases:
Eye of the Needle by Ken Follett
The Surgeon by Tess Gerritsen
Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
Year of Wonders by Geraldine Brooks
The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan
Fool by Christopher Moore
Patriot Pirates: The Privateer War for Freedom and Fortune in the American Revolution by Robert H. Patton (I actually considered getting this on my trip. Glad I didn't $4 hardcover on BN)

And just made it in the mail today for the list:

The Lance Mackey Story: How My Obsession with Dog Mushing Saved my Life by Lance Mackey
Received from the Iditaread Challenge @ Lit in the Last Frontier


I think its clear all that I have a book acquisition problem

3 comments:

Melissa @ Confessions of an Avid Reader said...

Wow! That's a lot of books, Sarah. I hope you enjoy them.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one with a 'book acquisition problem.'

sawcat said...

I have a bad one, and the library book sales and Barnes and Nobles clearance section do me in all the time (proof in the purchase section). One reason I'm putting off placing a hold on Damned Rebels book, so can hopefully pick it up after their month long book sale is over.

Atleast the e-books don't take up physical space.

Lauren B said...

Great haul. It's gonna take some time to get through. I love Tess Gerritsen's books.
Thanks for visiting.