Sunday, December 11, 2011

Mailbox Monday

Won from the English Historical Fiction Authors group
Montfort The Founder of Parliament The Early Years 1229 to 1243

Won from Cat's Thoughts- My mom was glad of this too, as she loved the first book
Awkward Family Pet Photos

From LibraryThings Early Reviewers (finally!)
The End of Sparta: A Novel

From Paperback Swap
The Princes of Ireland (The Dublin Saga, #1)

And I also go the sample of Cinder by Marissa Meyer from Barnes and Nobles, but Goodreads doesn't have the blog tools for it yet.

I also found this really cute book for my nephew (shhhhh, don't tell him!)
Charlie the Ranch Dog

Worth mentioned, Barnes and Nobles has these great planners, leather and made in the USA by Gallery Leather. And only about $5 more than the Paperchase ones I had been getting at Borders

No comments: